Today is R U OK? Day and we wanted to take a moment to check in with you. This year has certainly presented challenges which make it more important than ever to check in and support one another. We’ve included some links below to services and resources you might find helpful if you need support or as you are providing support to your team:
- There are a variety of resources at R U OK? including posters, videos and pdf guides that can be used in the workplace.
- The coronavirus.tas.gov.au website includes a section Mental health and wellbeing support that has links to a broad range of services.
- There are a range of resources and information about supporting mental health in the workplace available at Heads Up.
- The Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service provides phone and web support services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You can visit Comcare for information about creating safe and healthy workplaces.
We have worked to keep in contact with provider and service contacts and to work in ways that support sector wellbeing this year. If there is any practical support we can provide to contribute to wellbeing for you and the families and staff at your service, please get in touch to start a conversation.