Updated 31 May 2021
Support for families
- The Department of Education, Skills and Employment has implemented measures to support the sector and families, please see the Early Childhood Education and Care COVID-19 Information webpage, in particular the section, Information for families
- For information about COVID-19 and early education and/or schools you can visit Schools and childcare | Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and remote communities | Australian Government Department of Health
- COVID-19 support resources are available at raisingchildren.net.au.
- Resources to support families’ mental health and wellbeing during COVID-19 can be found at the Australian Government’s Head to Health webpage.
- Families can find an early childhood education or child care service by searching online using Starting Blocks and Child Care Finder.
Families looking to find an education and care or child care service can call the ACECQA Find Child Care Family Helpline on 1800 291 041 from 9am to 5pm (AEST), Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).