Updated 31 May 2021
Notifying the ECU
You will need to let us know if:
- There is a risk to the health, safety or wellbeing of children who attend your service.
- There is a confirmed case of COVID-19 where a person involved with your service has tested positive.
- You change operating hours or the number of children able to attend your service.
- You cease to operate an education and care service.
- If you need to apply for a waiver because of COVID-19, ask us if you are entitled to a refund.
To notify us or to apply for a waiver, you will need to login to the National Quality Agenda IT System (NQAITS).
Need help? Visit ACECQA’s guidance on notifying through the NQAITS.
Please visit Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) or call the Tasmanian Public Health hotline on 1800 671 738 and follow any advice from Public Health if there is a confirmed or probably case who has attended your service.
If you have any questions, please contact the ECU on 6165 5425 or via email@example.com or call your point of contact authorised officer directly.